Submitted by: Sarah Malpeli, mom of two
• 1 pound shredded chicken, cooked and seasoned
• One 2-cup bag of shredded cheddar cheese
• 1 can cream of chicken soup
• One 16-ounce container of sour cream
• 1 package of 10 flour tortillas
• Salt, pepper, chili powder, cumin and cilantro for seasoning
Preheat oven to 375 F. Line and spray a cake pan. Combine cooked chicken, cheese, sour cream
and cream of chicken soup in large bowl and stir until well mixed. Season to taste with spices,
salt and pepper.
Spoon filling into each tortilla, roll and place seam down in cake pan. Repeat with remaining
tortillas. Top with enchilada sauce or any remaining filling. Bake uncovered for 30 minutes.
Remove and let sit 5 minutes. Serve with chips and salsa.